Thursday, November 14, 2013

No One Can Stop Us Now


I recently visited the Thrift Shop event and found myself a new outfit that I am completely in love with. Well, truthfully, I found quite a few things that I fell in love with, but I can only feature one outfit at a time and this one is my first pick. 

For those of you who have not had a chance to visit the Thrift Shop Event, you need to go! There are a ton of awesome designers with each designer offering some exclusive items. And if that's not enough to convince you to check it out, everything is 50% off the original price. 


The dress and boots are from two different designers but go together beautifully. The dress is from Intrepid and comes with a colour change hud allowing you to switch up the colours to your taste. The boots are from Razor and are actually a gatcha prize if you can believe it. They come in a bunch of different colours and are sexy as hell. 


CREDITS

Dress - Captivating Dress by Intrepid @ The Thrift Shop
Boots - Venus Boots (Jade) by Razor @ The Thrift Shop
Hair - Delta (Black & Whites 06) by Truth
Necklace - Adain Necklace by Kosh
Bracelet - Celestial Bracelet by Cute Poison


No comments:

Post a Comment