Saturday, November 23, 2013

A Beautiful Oblivion


Today's outfit is quickly becoming one of my favourites. 


This adorable panda shirt was an amazing find for only L$1!! It goes perfectly with my plaid pants and boots. 


I added a few simple jewelry items. My necklace is from Lapointe & Bastchild. It's fully customizable via a simple to use HUD. My bracelet is a personal favourite from Blitzed. The boots I love because I can actually wear them with my pants. Boots and mesh pants are a difficult combination most times but these work perfectly. 

CREDITS

Shirt - Cropped Super Short Mesh Shirt Panda @ MiSsNoIsE StYLe (marketplace)
Pants - X*Cross Female Pants @ Xplosion
Bracelet - Chorus Bracelet @ Blitzed
Necklace - Lover's Necklace @ Lapointe & Bastchild
Boots - Smasher Boots (Female) @ Xplosion





No comments:

Post a Comment