Tuesday, November 19, 2013

I wish I could shut my playboy mouth...


So today I have a boat load of items from all over the grids events! My jacket is a Razor item only available over at the Rockabilly Event, however this event does end soon so get over there quickly! It comes with a color change HUD which let you customize the whole jacket! The jeans are a R3volt item also available at the Rockabilly Event. This also has a HUD that changes the belt and pockets on the jeans. The shoes are a great item to finish off my outfit. The have a HUD to change to four different colors and you can only change the spike metals between silver and gold. If you have been over to the event I suggest you get over there soon before it's to late!!



From over at the Thrift Shop I bring you the 8-bit ring, make by Geek! It comes in four different colors and a lil fun item for those old school gamer's out there. The poses used in both pictures are part of a pack made by SAAL called "Winter Male" which is also over at Thrift Shop! 

Finally a new sponsor of mine called Dirval, which has four different stores. They are the maker of this cigarette, which is pretty amazing. With the lighter and HUD attachment, you can custom everything about it. This controls how long it burns for, what the smoke looks like, and even stomp it out when your done smoking! 

So how about some taxi's to these events!

What I'm Wearing

Jacket - Razor/// Vintage Revolver Jacket @ Rockabilly
Shoes - G&D Shoes Ricky @ Rockabilly
Jeans - [R3] - Rocka Jeans [V3]  @ Rockabilly
Ring - [geek.] 8bit Shroom Ring -Red- @ Thrift Shop
Necklace - .Pekka. Brass nuckle necklace @ Men's Dept
Cigarette - [NikotiN] Cigarette_ Premium @ Nikotin







No comments:

Post a Comment