Saturday, December 28, 2013

I'm Not A Slave To A World...


First off I bring you these great flamed boots from Grumbles. They have a rust red colored base, with some greenish flames. These are available at the Frost event right now! I will have more from Grumbles this weekend from Frost so be sure to check back.


Next up I have some epic eyes from one of our sponsors called "Opalescenza) these happen to be the frost color. I paired them up with some piercings from Cute Poison called "frosted piercings". I did have to do some minor adjusting on these, just pulling them outta my head mostly then moving the nose piercing down slightly. The piercing you see above is all in one piece! Lastly I bring you some blood from Pulp Fiction, currently I"m wearing the on without vomit but it nice to know you have that option :::chuckles:::

All of these items are currently over at the Frost Event which goes till Jan 5th. Do dust off from those holidays and get your ass over there!!! Taxi is right here

No comments:

Post a Comment