Friday, December 6, 2013

Drink While The Waters Clean...


Today I bring you a great sweater by one of our sponsors Sugar. This sweater is available in 13 different colors. The sweater comes in solid colors and strips, and they are great fit. I chose to go with the Baby blue, as its one of my favorite colors. The details in this sweat is truly amazing! Be sure to check them out in world or on MP. 



My other featured item today are my piercings from Twizted & Reckless. I didn't need to adjust these piercings at all, just opened the box and was able to wear them! I want to give a special thanks to the owner of Twizted & Reckless. I had blogged some dermals from a blogger pack from the Thrift Shop, after sending my link to Starkie Nostram he offered me anything I liked in his shop. So here they are great piercing, and a great owner. Thanks again Starkie Nostram!

Sweater - Crew Neck Sweater Plain Blue @ Sugar
Piercings - Mouth Ring & Spikes @ Twizted & Reckless

No comments:

Post a Comment