Saturday, December 21, 2013

I Bite My Tongue Cause I Want To Scream...


Once again back from the Frost Event! My first two item are from one of the sponsor to our page Adoness... Now I first found about Adoness back in the Body Mod Event, when I receive a blogger pack of hair and eyes. The eyes I haven't stopped wearing since and they have become my staple in eye wear. Well Adoness is back in full force for the Frost Event. The picture above will show you the eyes I'm wearing are called "Weed", bright green in color and fully mesh or non-mesh if you prefer. The eyes are available @ Adoness. My hair is also from Adoness called "Toxis" and I"m wearing pitch black but it comes in a whole rainbow of colors! Which you can pick up @ Frost!

My piercings put out @ Frost Event by Twisted & Reckless! First it is all in one piece, and took lil adjusting to fit my face. I mostly just had to move it closer to my face. I love things that are easily adjusted!


Now on to some pants...Leather pants at that! Made by Wasabi and called "Kaithleen's for Him" and they are a great fit! I received seven different colors in my blogger pack, with a number of both cold and warm colors. As seen above there is a lil skull on the upper thigh, and the belt buckle says "Free". The other thing I loved about these pants is they sit pretty low, personally I like that in pants. 

Now everything but the eyes can be your by hitting up the Frost Event!


No comments:

Post a Comment