Friday, January 31, 2014

She'll Eat Your Heart Out...


Jack and Jill went up the hill....

Of course I can't remember the rest of the saying but what I do know is that The Jack or Jill hunt starts tonight! So what that means for all of you is some epic freebies, all you have to do is go find them! Now the great thing about this hunt is there is stuff for both boys and girls hence the name. Anyways on to the prizes...

So lets talk a bit about the boxers I'm showing you. They can be found at {Witches & Rats} made with lil hearts on them just in time for V-Day. Now you can't really see this in the picture, however any boy wearing them will show their loved one just how excited you are to see them...

The Hipster Bracelet can be found [ZOOM] a simple bracelet, but very well done. It only comes in brown though, I was a sad panda that there wasn't a black option. However it was free so I will shut up now.

Last but not least the facial hair I'm wearing is the last hunt item I'm showing you today. This can be found at  . : VyC : . once the hunt starts tonight. Now before today I'd never heard of this store before, but I love this beard. I will be making my way over there very soon!

So go get your hunting hat on, as this hunt starts tonight at midnight! You can start your quest @ Razor.

1 comment: