Sunday, January 12, 2014

Give Me Your Love...



I thought it would be fun for Jess and I to do a post together, we really don't do that much. So when she logged on today, I was like "woman we be taking pictures together". I kid I kid I asked her nicely, and she was happy to do so....We bring you some epic chaps today from one of our sponsors! Sugar just released these today for their bloggers! Now the males version come with the option to wear jean or no jeans in case you want to let it all hang loose! 


The woman's version has a nice lil "sexy" stamp on the back side of the chaps as seen above. The first picture above, the poses are built into the bike. However I don't remember where I got this bike from, with over 30k items in my inventory its hard to keep track. I'm sure if you search for it you can find it, the bikes is called "CCC Panhead Loaded 2".  The pose from the second picture is not part of the bike, however it can be bought @ StarShine Poses, its called "Dat Ass" Check out StarShine in world or on MP.

What Jess is Wearing
Pants - Womens Chaps  @ Sugar
Boots - Combat Boot (from look 7 outfit) @ EVALE 
Shirt - Nipple Tapes - OG-X - DARK @ [ ZerO ]

What Jacob is Wearing
Pants - Mens Buckled Chaps W/Jeans @ Sugar
Hair - *Dura-Boy*30 @ Dura
Facial Piercings - Broken Reflection Mesh Piercing @ HOD (Group Gift)
Boots - 01 Biker Boots @ Redgrave
Facial Hair - Born Sinner Goatee @ Unorthodox

It been awhile since I posted some music...Here you go from SOA if you haven't watch this past season beware!




No comments:

Post a Comment