Saturday, January 4, 2014

Every Day I'm Hustling...


So I promised you more from NoName and here it is...Their shorts called "Alex Bermuda" and they are a low rise baggy with boxers built in! These shorts are really great. They come with a HUD that gives you a ton of options. You can choose from 5 different short colors, 10 different boxer colors, 8 different belt buckles, and 12 different belt colors. Like OMG options!


Then this is my final post about the Frost Event which closes tomorrow. =( So make sure to get over there for some final shopping! So I bring you this piercing from HollyWeird... The HUD gives you 4 different color options to change the texture. I did have to do some adjusting to this piercing to make it fit my face, however I usually have to do this with most piercings. 

Taxi to Frost
Taxi to NoName

No comments:

Post a Comment