Wednesday, June 1, 2016

More To Come...


I was just recently added to be a blogger for Men's Wear Fashion Week! I'm very excited to be a part of this wonderful event. This event will start shortly and will raise funds for Relay for Life. Last years event raised 173K for this charity. This year they are hoping to raise even more! The event will run from June 10th -June 19th. Some of the designer for this event are Gabriel, Akeruka, Vitamen, United Colors, D I R A M for Men, ^^Swallow^^, and Zibska.

This event is brought you by Siren Productions & SCALA along with Designing SL, Dope Magazine, ECLIPSE Magazine, L'HOMME, MENStuff, ModeLS Magazine, SL Live Radio


If you would like to follow this event hope on their facebook!
I have already started receiving some of the blogger pack so I will have more this week for you to see. 

No comments:

Post a Comment