Friday, March 18, 2016

Moonspell


We are back again this week and I'm pleased to announce that I'm being joined by my SL sister here at the blog! Everyone meet Bex! I have convinced her finally to join me so she will be stopping in time to time to do some pictures and show off her style!


Maybe in time I will be able to convince her to write her own post but for now I'll be writing them... Bex puts together her style from a number of different vendors and events, as you can see from her list below.So lets give a warm welcome to my bestie both in world and out!


Dress: *katat0nik* (black) Butterfly Lace Babydoll- Collabor88
Boots: Reign - (black) Dare Knee High Boots @ 􀀃Reign Mainstore
Hair: +Spellbound+ Sacred Rite // Chapter 1 - with Sacred Rite Crown @ Spellbound 
Mesh Body: Maitreya - Lara 􀀁 @ Maitreya
Skin: League - Jen @ League Mainstore
Necklace: *YS&YS* Precious Necklace dark @ *YS&YS*

No comments:

Post a Comment