Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Back From The DEAD....



Its been a long time since I posted last. I took a long extended break from the game, when you have played the game for almost 12 years you tend to need a break once and a while. However I'm back from the dead and starting up my blog once again. 


I updated a few things on my avatar, I wanted to give myself a fresh start from the past. One of the first things I did was hit up men's dept. Here I found the Bjorn hair, as I'm a huge fan of the show Vikings so I had to have it!


Moving on to the tattoo....I picked this up from a random St Patrick's day event. However its also over at their main store. Dita Couture put together this bad ass tattoo! As I'm recently  back from the dead I figured it was fitting.....

Hair: Modulus - Bjorn @ Men's dept
Beard: Spellbound - Monster Beard @ Spellbound
Tattoo: Dita Couture - From Hell @ Dita Couture
Pants: Razor - Suspension Pants @ Razor 
Skin: Elysium - Elias @ Elysium (MP)
I'm currently looking for new sponsors, if you are interested please feel free to contact me by email. If you are in world you can always drop me a note card!

No comments:

Post a Comment