Thursday, February 6, 2014

Into This World We're Thrown...


For those of you who didn't know Zero has started down the path of making men's clothes. This is Zero's first release for the male bloggers! Called "Morrison Leathers" and baby do they light my fire! Ha Ha I made a funny... Ok maybe not so much but anyways back to the pants. Two colors were given to me to review a brown and black pair, course I'm choosing to review the black pair. 

As you can see below there is a few options with the pants through a HUD system. Now the boots I have on are build right into the pants mesh, however can be turned off if you wish. You also have a couple of options for the belt as well.


You can find Zero on MP. Be sure to check them out there will be lots more from Zero, and if her men's line is anything like her woman's. You will not be sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment