Saturday, October 21, 2017

We know where you live



The Bodyfy Event is only around for another few days and I'm showing you one more item from the event. PMS Has this great face tattoo for sale over at the event. Of course the easy applier hud makes it easy to change on the go!


!nfinity has this great necklace over at MOM, which just opened today. You are able to put your own picture in the locket. Keeping your loved ones close to my wicked heart at all times. 

Mens Fashion from Second Life

Face Tattoo: Zombie Tattoo by PMS @ BodyFy (closes the 24th)
(Note I'm wearing the female version of this as I liked the red lips. It reminded me of bloody lips, the male version has pale lips)
Necklace: Mememto Necklace by !nfinity @ MOM
Overalls: Baggy Pants by Gild @ Hipster Event
Bike: Motorcycle (rare) by Consignment @ Epiphany

No comments:

Post a Comment