Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Let's Hunt!


I recently just finished up this month Men's Only Monthly Hunt and let me tell you I got some amazing things! I'm usually not one to do hunts as I hate trying to find the items and sometime it just not worth the prize for me. However I"m so glad that I finished this one up! I have shown you a whole outfit created from the hunt items I've found above. However the shoes, ears and rings are from something I bought. Everything is listed below and the stores I've found them in. Here is a link to get the hud for the hunt. I will have another outfit in the next day or so. Also I'm not giving link tot he stores as you should really go grab the hud! 


Tattoo: Gojun @ Facade
Facial Hair: Craig @ Volkstone
Hat: Go Hat Cap @ 7Mad
Shirt: Baseball Shirt @ Razor
Pants: Harness Pants @ Breath
Scene: Hipster Style @ Come Soon Poses

No comments:

Post a Comment